- Easy UPS provides power protection for unstable power conditions, ensuring consistent and reliable connectivity at the most critical moments.
- Advanced Safety Features
- Safeguard your Home UPS from overloads, excessive mains voltages, short circuits, installation mishaps and battery damage due to low voltage situations.
- Battery failure notification
- Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- Intelligent battery management
- Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Safety-agency approved
- Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Battery backup and surge protection
- Outlets provide abundant runtime for network gateway equipment and other critical low-power devices, allowing for hours of internet access during a power outage.
- Battery and surge protected outlets
- Back up and protect your hardware and data during power outages, surges and spikes .
- Audible alarms
- Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- LED Indicators
- Provide easy-to-read status of the unit and utility power conditions.
- Boost Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
- Preserves battery life and maximizes runtime by correcting low voltages without discharging the battery.
- Cold-start capable
- Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Sleek design
- Slim, modern design can be upright, flat, or wall-mounted to comfortably fit any electronics set-up and complement home décor.
- Transformer-block spaced outlets
- Protect equipment with input transformer blocks without blocking access to other receptacles.
Max Configurable Power (Watts)
300 Watts / 500VA
Output Frequency (sync to mains)
50/60 Hz +/- 1 Hz Unsynchronised
Stepped approximation to a sinewave
6 ms typical : 10 ms maximum
50/60 Hz +/- 5 Hz Auto-sensing
Input voltage range for main operations
170 – 280V
Number of Power Cords
Batteries & Runtime
Typical recharge time
Nominal Battery Voltage
Expected Battery Life (years)
3 – 5
Surge Protection and Filtering
Surge energy rating
0 – 40 °C
Operating Relative Humidity
0 – 90 %
0 – 2032.1meters
-20 – 50 °C
Storage Relative Humidity
0 – 90 %
0 – 15240meters
Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit
2 years repair or replace